Monday, March 27, 2006

Whadda MadeMe Laf

One of the funniest SNL skits I have seen was one with W. Farrell as a Ka-ra-te instructor. After a soft and cushy warm-up, he attempts to punch through and break a board. The sound of his knuckle hitting the wood was right on. The rest of the skit is him screaming "What kinda wood is that? Huh? What kinda wood is that?".

I can think of quite a few people who seem to always ask that question, as if the type of wood could be blamed for thier inability to "break" on thru.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bob Dively said...

I never have an inability to "break" on thru with my type of wood.

12:33 PM  
Blogger pughd said...

Dammit Bob! This is a family blog. No place for 'timber' jokes around here. I swear, we can't take you anywhere.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home